Posts Tagged ‘super cigarette’
Buy Electric Cigarettes – Not sure you want to quit smoking yet.
Look at Electric Cigarettes. They feel like a real cigarette as you inhale. The end lights up just like the real thing. The best part is that they put no combustible material in your body every time you light up. You will be able to smoke these everywhere, they are only vapor with no odor. In NY the tax is killing us and Cigarettes are fast approaching $10.00 a pack. Don’t support the government at the tune of over $300.00 a month. Check out your option of Electric Cigarettes. Reduce smoking cost by 75%!
It’s Time for Electric Cigarettes .
For smokers, it couldn’t have been a moment sooner. You now have an option that feels, tastes, and satisfies just like your favorite cigarette, only this new option is about a million light years ahead of what you are smoking now.
- There’s No Smoke
- Bye to Chemicals
- No Tar
- No Odor
- Bye to second hand smoke
- Pick how strong you like it
It’s Technology: Your electronic cigarette starter kit comes with a full pack of electric cigarettes that actually recharge their lithium ion batteries while in the pack. It’s plug and use at it’s best, as the pack can be plugged into any outlet or USB port, when you are ready to charge up. One electronic cigarette cartridge is the equivalent of 7 cigarettes, and your pack can carry 5 cartridges plus the batteries, which means… one electric cigarette pack is the equivalent of almost 2 packs of traditional smokes.
How Do Electric Cigarettes Save You Money?
They are 75% Cheaper than traditional cigarettes!
The “carton” of cartridges you buy contains 25 cartridges. Each cartridge is the equivalent of 7 cigarettes. This means a carton is about 175 cigarettes and costs $25.00 total all inclusive including the shipping. *However, each cartridge gets you 100 puffs (14-15 per cigarette) where a normal cigarette may get you 10-12. So quantity is about even… say 200 cigarettes worth either way, carton to carton, because you get slightly more puffs per cigarette.
Buy electronic cigarette starter packs for all of your loved ones. You’re getting much more than just an electric cigarette. You’re getting cutting edge technology that will change your lifestyle, and quite possibly your life… you bet, and it will save you quite a bit of money as well. Do yourself a favor and buy electric cigarette kits today!
Quitting smoking does not make everyone gain weight but it results in gaining a few extra pounds. Weight gain is much possible for chain smokers. It gives the smoker the false feeling of weight gain which is actually due to water retention after which the body comes to its previous position.
Chain smokers are more prone to health dangers when they try to quit smoking and the main symptom is weight gain.
How to preserve health after quitting smoking:
- Physical fitness
- Daily exercise can be a good reminder to make one realize that how much of the energy he has lost due to smoking as he will find it quite tough to exercise properly. Physical fitness enhances your energy levels and by bringing you close to the nature, it also diverts your mind off smoking.
- Beginners should exercise for 30 minutes initially not essentially on regular basis. Exercise not only ensures good health but also helps in controlling weight. You can go for exercises like brisk walking and playing.
- Good eating habits
- Good eating habits ensure prevention of weight gain and make you feel good. Eating nutritious diet on regular basis helps a lot but you should not change yourself too fast as it can result in fatigue.
- Never try to quit smoking during bouts of tension only to prevent snacking. It can result in consuming more snacks or taking to smoking again and the person becomes addicted once again.
- Resisting longings
- Once you quit smoking, you should also learn how to resist craving for cigarettes and food. If one learns to overcome craving for 5 minutes, then it generally goes off.
- Try to busy your hands and mouth with things like chewing gum, solving puzzles to replace smoking.
- Try not to accompany your loneliness with tea or coffee. It can increase the nervous feeling.
- Have required sleep when tired and also try to lessen your anger and loneliness. Go for meditation and relax properly.
- Take up another subject to talk other than smoking.
- List the places where you feel urge to smoke and also list things you can have as a substitute of smoking. Avoid going to the pubs, having chips when watching television.
- Some anxious smokers can also go for nicotine gum or patch known for reducing the weight gain only on being prescribed by the doctor.
- Be optimistic
- Eating habits become better with the passage of time as you left smoking and food tastes nice when you become habitual of eating healthy food.
Don’t be pessimist and let yourself not to be afraid about weight gain. If it happens you will surely lose weight with the help of your eating habits and be confident about your choice to stay healthy.
If it’s Hard to Quit Smoking Order your blu today